Hatley Elementary School
Hatley Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Hatley Elementary School's student population of 102 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hatley Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#159 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||D C Everest Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ringle Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 532 students
R12231 River Rd
Ringle, WI 54471
(715) 359-2417 6.1 PK-5 532
- Birnamwood Birnamwood Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 386 students
337 Main St
Birnamwood, WI 54414
(715) 449-2576 7.0 PK-8 386
- Schofield Mountain Bay Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 466 students
8602 Schofield Ave
Schofield, WI 54476
(715) 355-0302 8.8 PK-5 466
- Wittenberg Wittenberg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 450 students
300 S Prouty St
Wittenberg, WI 54499
(715) 253-2221 9.2 PK-8 450
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.