Hatley Elementary School
- Hatley Elementary School's student population of 104 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hatley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#240 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||D C Everest Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ringle Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 531 students
R12231 River Rd
Ringle, WI 54471
(715)359-2417 6.1 PK-5 531
- Birnamwood Birnamwood Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 398 students
337 Main St
Birnamwood, WI 54414
(715)449-2576 7.0 PK-8 398
- Schofield Mountain Bay Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 465 students
8602 Schofield Ave
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)355-0302 8.8 PK-5 465
- Wittenberg Wittenberg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 459 students
300 S Prouty St
Wittenberg, WI 54499
(715)253-2221 9.2 PK-8 459
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.