Hauula Elementary School
- Hauula Elementary School's student population of 343 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hauula Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 289 schools in Hawaii (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Overall School Rank||#256 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawaii Department Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laie Laie Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 669 students
55-109 Kulanui St
Laie, HI 96762
(808)293-8965 3.1 PK-6 669
- Kahuku Kahuku High & Intermediate School Grades: 7-12 | 1,390 student
56-490 Kamehameha Hwy
Kahuku, HI 96731
(808)293-8950 5.4 7-12 1,390
- Kahuku Kahuku Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 425 students
56-170 Pualalea St
Kahuku, HI 96731
(808)293-8980 5.5 PK-6 425
- Kaaawa Kaaawa Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 125 students
51-296 Kamehameha Hwy
Kaaawa, HI 96730
(808)237-7751 5.7 PK-6 125
- Wahiawa Iliahi Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 373 students
2035 California Ave
Wahiawa, HI 96786
(808)622-6411 9.1 PK-5 373
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.