Hauula Elementary School
- Hauula Elementary School's student population of 346 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hauula Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Overall School Rank||#226 out of 288 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawaii Department of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laie Laie Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 704 students
55-109 Kulanui St
Laie, HI 96762
(808)293-8965 3.1 PK-6 704
- Kahuku Kahuku High & Intermediate School Grades: 7-12 | 1386 students
56-490 Kamehameha Hwy
Kahuku, HI 96731
(808)293-8950 5.4 7-12 1386
- Kahuku Kahuku Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 417 students
56-170 Pualalea St
Kahuku, HI 96731
(808)293-8980 5.5 PK-6 417
- Kaaawa Kaaawa Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 125 students
51-296 Kamehameha Hwy
Kaaawa, HI 96730
(808)237-7751 5.7 PK-6 125
- Wahiawa Iliahi Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 413 students
2035 California Ave
Wahiawa, HI 96786
(808)622-6411 9.1 PK-5 413
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.