- The student population of 263 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.20 is less than the state average of 0.31. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Haven School District's student population of 899 students has decreased by 12% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 74% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,341 in this district is less than the state average of $13,603. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,113 is less than the state average of $13,446. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Haven School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||899||531|
|District Total Revenue||$11 MM||$7 MM|
|District Spending||$11 MM||$7 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,341||$13,603|
|District Spending / Student||$11,113||$13,446|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HavenHaven Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 322 students
P.o. Box 489
Haven, KS 67543
HavenHaven Middle SchoolGrades: 7-8 | 115 students
P.o. Box B
Haven, KS 67543
YoderYoder Charter Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 64 students
Yoder, KS 67585
Mount HopeMount Hope Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 32 students
500 W Main
Mount Hope, KS 67108
BurrtonBurrton Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 132 students
Po Box 369
Burrton, KS 67020