Haven Middle School
- Haven Middle School's student population of 95 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haven Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#1034 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Haven Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haven Haven Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 345 students
202 East Fourth
Haven, KS 67543
(620)465-2501 0.1 PK-6 345
- Haven Haven High School Grades: 9-12 | 266 students
400 E 5th
Haven, KS 67543
(620)465-2585 0.2 9-12 266
- Yoder Yoder Charter Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 80 students
9808 S Yoder Rd
Yoder, KS 67585
(620)465-2605 5.5 PK-8 80
- Burrton Burrton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 120 students
105 E Lincoln Ave.
Burrton, KS 67020
(620)463-3820 10.0 PK-5 120
- Andale Andale High School Grades: 9-12 | 413 students
700 West Rush
Andale, KS 67001
(316)444-2607 10.8 9-12 413
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.