Haverhill Cooperative Middle School
- Haverhill Cooperative Middle School's student population of 249 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haverhill Cooperative Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#232 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Haverhill Cooperative School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newbury Newbury Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 160 students
214 Pulaski Street
Newbury, VT 05051
(802)866-5621 3.0 PK-6 160
- Woodsville Woodsville Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 223 students
206 Central St.
Woodsville, NH 03785
(603)747-3363 4.7 PK-3 223
- Woodsville Woodsville High School Grades: 9-12 | 206 students
9 High St.
Woodsville, NH 03785
(603)747-2781 5.0 9-12 206
- Wells River Blue Mountain Usd #21 Grades: PK-12 | 408 students
2420 Route 302
Wells River, VT 05081
(802)757-2711 6.9 PK-12 408
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.