Woodsville Elementary School
- Woodsville Elementary School's student population of 223 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodsville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#407 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Haverhill Cooperative School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodsville Woodsville High School Grades: 9-12 | 206 students
9 High St.
Woodsville, NH 03785
(603)747-2781 0.5 9-12 206
- Wells River Blue Mountain Usd #21 Grades: PK-12 | 408 students
2420 Route 302
Wells River, VT 05081
(802)757-2711 3.2 PK-12 408
- North Haverhill Haverhill Cooperative Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 249 students
175 Morrill Dr.
North Haverhill, NH 03774
(603)787-2100 4.7 4-8 249
- Newbury Newbury Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 160 students
214 Pulaski Street
Newbury, VT 05051
(802)866-5621 4.8 PK-6 160
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.