Landaff Blue School
- Landaff Blue School's student population of 20 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Landaff Blue School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 441 schools in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Landaff School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lisbon Lisbon Regional School (high) Grades: 9-12 | 108 students
24 Highland Ave.
Lisbon, NH 03585
(603)838-5506 3.3 9-12 108
- Woodsville Woodsville Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 223 students
206 Central St.
Woodsville, NH 03785
(603)747-3363 6.7 PK-3 223
- Woodsville Woodsville High School Grades: 9-12 | 206 students
9 High St.
Woodsville, NH 03785
(603)747-2781 7.1 9-12 206
- North Haverhill Haverhill Cooperative Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 249 students
175 Morrill Dr.
North Haverhill, NH 03774
(603)787-2100 8.3 4-8 249
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.