Haviland Elementary School
- Haviland Elementary School's student population of 347 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haviland Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1291 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Waterford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterford Knudsen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 340 students
5449 Crescent Rd
Waterford, MI 48327
(248) 682-7300 0.9 K-5 340
- West Bloomfield Gretchko Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 419 students
5300 Greer Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48324
(248) 865-6570 1.4 PK-2 419
- Waterford Beaumont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 336 students
6532 Elizabeth Lake Rd
Waterford, MI 48327
(248) 682-6822 1.7 PK-5 336
- Waterford Waterford Lifetracks Program Crary Campus Grades: Inquire with school | 29 students
501 N Cass Lake Rd
Waterford, MI 48328
(248) 682-3242 2.1 Inquire with school 29
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.