Hawk Hollow Elementary School
- Hawk Hollow Elementary School's student population of 373 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hawk Hollow Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#937 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sd U-46 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carol Stream Spring Trail Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 358 students
1384 Spring Valley
Carol Stream, IL 60188
(630)213-6230 0.7 K-6 358
- Carol Stream Heritage Lakes Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 368 students
925 Woodhill Dr
Carol Stream, IL 60188
(630)830-3500 1.5 K-5 368
- Bartlett Bartlett High School Grades: 9-12 | 2491 students
701 W Schick Rd
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630)372-4700 1.6 9-12 2491
- Hanover Park Elsie C Johnson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 340 students
1380 Nautilus Ln
Hanover Park, IL 60133
(630)671-8800 1.7 K-5 340
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.