Hayden R. Lawrence Upper Elementary School
- Hayden R. Lawrence Upper Elementary School's student population of 365 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||365 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hayden R. Lawrence Upper Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#344 out of 1277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deville Buckeye Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 444 students
642 Highway 1207
Deville, LA 71328
(318) 466-3233 0.0 PK-2 444
- Deville Buckeye High School Grades: 6-12 | 1,113 student
715 Highway 1207
Deville, LA 71328
(318) 466-5678 0.3 6-12 1,113
- Effie Lafargue Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 726 students
3366 Highway 107
Effie, LA 71331
(318) 253-9591 11.0 PK-6 726
- Pineville J.i. Barron Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 952 students
43655 Trinity Church Road
Pineville, LA 71360
(318) 445-6860 11.6 PK-6 952
This is a great school. I am a student right now, and going to the sixth grade. they teach dicipline while having fun at the same time. I am proud to be a student at Hayden R. Lawerence Middle School.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - wildr
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.