Hayden R. Lawrence Upper Elementary School
- Hayden R. Lawrence Upper Elementary School's student population of 366 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hayden R. Lawrence Upper Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#389 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deville Buckeye Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 459 students
642 Highway 1207
Deville, LA 71328
(318)466-3233 0.0 PK-2 459
- Deville Buckeye High School Grades: 6-12 | 1119 students
715 Highway 1207
Deville, LA 71328
(318)466-5678 0.3 6-12 1119
- Effie Lafargue Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 713 students
3366 Highway 107
Effie, LA 71331
(318)253-9591 11.0 PK-6 713
- Pineville J.i. Barron Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 927 students
43655 Trinity Church Road
Pineville, LA 71360
(318)445-6860 11.6 PK-6 927
This is a great school. I am a student right now, and going to the sixth grade. they teach dicipline while having fun at the same time. I am proud to be a student at Hayden R. Lawerence Middle School.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - wildr
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.