Buckeye Elementary School
- Buckeye Elementary School's student population of 459 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Buckeye Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deville Buckeye High School Grades: 6-12 | 1119 students
715 Highway 1207
Deville, LA 71328
(318)466-5678 0.3 6-12 1119
- Effie Lafargue Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 713 students
3366 Highway 107
Effie, LA 71331
(318)253-9591 11.1 PK-6 713
- Pineville J.i. Barron Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 927 students
43655 Trinity Church Road
Pineville, LA 71360
(318)445-6860 11.6 PK-6 927
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.