Hayes Center Elementary School
- Hayes Center Elementary School's student population of 59 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hayes Center Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#632 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HAYES CENTER PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayes Center Hayes Center Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 35 students
501 Troth St
Hayes Center, NE 69032
(308)286-5600 0.0 7-12 35
- Palisade Palisade Attendance Center Grades: PK-4 | 107 students
206 N Reynolds
Palisade, NE 69040
(308)285-3232 12.1 PK-4 107
- Culbertson Hitchcock Co Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 182 students
Culbertson, NE 69024
(308)278-2131 21.6 PK-6 182
- Mc Cook Mc Cook Alternative Education
404 West 7th Street
Mc Cook, NE 69001
(308)345-5631 27.2 n/a n/a
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.