Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies
Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies's student population of 417 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies is ranked within the top 10% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#663 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encino Academy For Enriched Sciences Grades: K-5 | 324 students
17551 Miranda St.
Encino, CA 91316
(818)609-8421 0.5 K-5 324
- West Hills Welby Way Charter Elementary School And Gifted-high Ability Magnet Grades: K-5 | 816 students
23456 Welby Way
West Hills, CA 91307
(818)348-1975 0.6 K-5 816
- Woodland Hills George Ellery Hale Charter Academy Grades: 6-8 | 2191 students
23830 Califa St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)313-7400 0.9 6-8 2191
- Canoga Park Pomelo Community Charter Grades: K-5 | 644 students
7633 March Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818)887-9700 1.4 K-5 644
Nearby Homes for Sale
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.