Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies
Top Placements (California)
Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies's student population of 416 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||416 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies is ranked within the top 10% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Haynes Charter For Enriched Studies is Los Angeles Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 633,165 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||633,165||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodland Hills Academy For Enriched Sciences Grades: 1-5 | 264 students
6170 Lockhurst Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)888-5280 0.5 1-5 264
- West Hills Welby Way Charter Elementary School And Gifted-high Ability Magnet Grades: K-5 | 810 students
23456 Welby Way
West Hills, CA 91307
(818)348-1975 0.6 K-5 810
- Woodland Hills George Ellery Hale Charter Academy Grades: 6-8 | 1979 students
23830 Califa St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)313-7400 0.9 6-8 1979
- Canoga Park Pomelo Community Charter Grades: K-5 | 640 students
7633 March Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818)887-9700 1.4 K-5 640
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.