Hazel Dell Elementary School
Hazel Dell Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Hazel Dell Elementary School's student population of 711 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hazel Dell Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Hazel Dell Elementary School is Noblesville s School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Noblesville s School District's student population of 10,124 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,571 in this district is less than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has declined by 21% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,158 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has declined by 31% over four school years.
|School District Name||Noblesville s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||10,124||1,398|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$102 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$78 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,571||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$8,158||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westfield Carey Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 574 students
16231 Carey Rd
Westfield, IN 46074
(317)867-6200 2.0 PK-4 574
- Noblesville Noble Crossing Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 700 students
5670 Noble Crossing Pky
Noblesville, IN 46062
(317)773-2850 2.1 PK-5 700
- Noblesville Hinkle Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 918 students
595 S Harbour Dr
Noblesville, IN 46062
(317)776-0840 2.3 PK-5 918
We analyze on a new study that shows restricting sugary snacks in vending machines in schools resulted in less weight-gain over a three-year period.
A number of school districts across the country are considering the closure of some of their public schools. We’ll look at reasons for the closures and what parents are doing to protest.
We report on the back to school campaign launched by CPS despite huge issues facing the district, including reports of school officials lying to get their children free lunches, conflicts between administrators and teachers’ union, and a lower bond rating.