Noble Crossing Elementary School
Top Placements (Indiana)
Noble Crossing Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Noble Crossing Elementary School's student population of 700 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||700 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Noble Crossing Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Noble Crossing Elementary School is Noblesville s School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Noblesville s School District's student population of 10,124 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,571 in this district is less than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has declined by 21% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,158 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has declined by 31% over four school years.
|School District Name||Noblesville s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||10,124||1,398|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$102 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$78 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,571||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$8,158||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel Cherry Tree Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 726 students
13989 Hazel Dell Parkway
Carmel, IN 46033
(317)846-3086 1.4 PK-5 726
- Westfield Carey Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 574 students
16231 Carey Rd
Westfield, IN 46074
(317)867-6200 2.1 PK-4 574
- Noblesville Hazel Dell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 711 students
3025 Westfield Rd
Noblesville, IN 46062
(317)773-2914 2.1 K-5 711
- Carmel Prairie Trace Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 652 students
14200 N River Rd
Carmel, IN 46033
(317)571-7925 2.2 K-5 652
- Carmel Clay Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1306 students
5150 E 126th St
Carmel, IN 46033
(317)844-7251 2.9 6-8 1306
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.