Henry Zarrow International School
- Henry Zarrow International School's student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Henry Zarrow International School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tulsa School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Skelly Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 873 students
2940 South 90th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74129
(918)925-1540 0.2 PK-6 873
- Tulsa Mayo Demonstration Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 419 students
1127 South Columbia
Tulsa, OK 74104
(918)925-1500 0.7 PK-5 419
- Tulsa Columbus Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 363 students
10620 East 27th Street
Tulsa, OK 74129
(918)925-1460 1.0 PK-6 363
- Tulsa Clark Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 672 students
3656 S 103rd East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74133
(918)357-4332 1.2 PK-5 672
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.