Heritage Elementary School
- Heritage Elementary School's student population of 715 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||715 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heritage Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#583 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenville 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Travelers Rest Northwest Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 777 students
1606 Geer Highway
Travelers Rest, SC 29690
(864)355-6900 0.0 6-8 777
- Marietta Slater Marietta Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 460 students
100 Baker Circle
Marietta, SC 29661
(864)355-2000 2.2 PK-5 460
- Greenville Berea Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 680 students
151 Berea Middle School Road
Greenville, SC 29617
(864)355-1700 5.8 6-8 680
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.