High Bridge Elementary School
- High Bridge Elementary School's student population of 219 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- High Bridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#609 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||High Bridge Borough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- High Bridge High Bridge Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 171 students
50 Thomas St
High Bridge, NJ 08829
(908)638-4101 0.0 5-8 171
- Clinton Spruce Run Grades: PK-1 | 242 students
27 Belvidere Avenue
Clinton, NJ 08809
(908)735-7916 1.7 PK-1 242
- Clinton Clinton Township Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 378 students
34 Grayrock Road
Clinton, NJ 08809
(908)238-9141 1.8 7-8 378
- Glen Gardner Voorhees Rgc Grades: 9-11 | 19 students
201 Rt 513
Glen Gardner, NJ 08826
(908)638-4625 1.9 9-11 19
- Annandale Mountainview Correctional Facility Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
31 Petticoat Lane
Annandale, NJ 08801
(908)638-7610 2.0 9-12 55
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.