Highland Oaks Elementary School
- Highland Oaks Elementary School's student population of 700 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||700 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Highland Oaks Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#371 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arcadia Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Foothills Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 742 students
171 E. Sycamore Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)821-8363 0.6 6-8 742
- Arcadia Method Schools K-8 Grades: K-8 | 23 students
317 E. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006
(760)224-0758 0.8 K-8 23
- Monrovia Mayflower Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 539 students
210 N. Mayflower Ave.
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)471-2200 1.3 K-5 539
- Monrovia Monrovia High School Grades: 9-12 | 1687 students
845 W. Colorado Blvd.
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)471-2800 1.3 9-12 1687
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.