Hillendale Elementary School
- Hillendale Elementary School's student population of 319 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hillendale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#69 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Unionville-Chadds Ford SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chadds Ford Chadds Ford Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 355 students
3 Baltimore Pike
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
(610)388-1112 2.1 K-5 355
- West Chester Pocopson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 642 students
1105 Pocopson Road
West Chester, PA 19382
(610)793-9241 2.9 K-5 642
- Kennett Square Mary D Language Kdg Center Grades: K | 301 students
409 Center St
Kennett Square, PA 19348
(610)444-6260 4.2 K 301
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.