Hines Primary School
- Hines Primary School's student population of 482 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||482 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hines Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2505 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Peoria SD 150 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Heights Peoria Heights Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 578 students
500 E Glen Ave
Peoria Heights, IL 61616
(309)686-8809 0.4 PK-8 578
- Peoria Von Steuben Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 264 students
801 E Forrest Hill
Peoria, IL 61603
(309)672-6561 1.4 5-8 264
- Peoria Charles A Lindbergh Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 232 students
6327 N Sheridan Rd
Peoria, IL 61614
(309)693-4427 1.5 5-8 232
- Peoria Kellar Primary School Grades: K-4 | 403 students
6413 Mt Hawley Rd
Peoria, IL 61614
(309)693-4439 1.5 K-4 403
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.