Hitchcock-tulare Junior High School - 02
- Hitchcock-tulare Junior High School - 02's student population of 32 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hitchcock-tulare Junior High School - 02's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SD)|
|Overall School Rank||#459 out of 617 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hitchcock Tulare 56-6 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulare Hitchcock-tulare High School - 01 Grades: 9-12 | 48 students
401 4th Ave
Tulare, SD 57476
(605)596-4172 0.0 9-12 48
- Redfield Redfield Elementary - 03 Grades: PK-6 | 380 students
502 E 2nd St
Redfield, SD 57469
(605)472-4520 9.6 PK-6 380
- Tulare Spink Colony Elementary - 03 Grades: K-8 | 30 students
18206 Spink Ln
Tulare, SD 57476
(605)266-2151 10.7 K-8 30
- Huron Huron Colony Elementary - 13 Grades: K-8 | 20 students
40068 Huron Colony Ln
Huron, SD 57350
(605)353-6978 19.3 K-8 20
- Doland Doland Elementary - 03 Grades: K-6 | 59 students
405 N Humphrey Dr
Doland, SD 57436
(605)635-6241 22.7 K-6 59
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.