Holsteiner Agricultural School
- Holsteiner Agricultural School's student population of 49 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Holsteiner Agricultural School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1093 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Graysmark s Corporation School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maricopa Camino Montessori Grades: K-4 | 65 students
44301 West Maricopa/casa Grand
Maricopa, AZ 85138
(520)868-6145 0.4 K-4 65
- Maricopa Cavit - Maricopa Unified High School Grades: 9-12 | 1 students
45012 W. Honeycutt Ave
Maricopa, AZ 85239
(520)568-5100 0.4 9-12 1
- Maricopa Maricopa Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 762 students
18150 N. Alterra Pkwy.
Maricopa, AZ 85139
(520)568-5160 0.4 PK-7 762
- Maricopa Maricopa High School Grades: 6-12 | 1927 students
45012 W. Honeycutt Ave.
Maricopa, AZ 85139
(520)568-8100 0.4 6-12 1927
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.