Holtville High School
- Holtville High School's student population of 487 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||487 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holtville High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#877 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elmore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deatsville Holtville Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 558 students
655 Bulldog Ln
Deatsville, AL 36022
(334)569-3574 0.4 5-8 558
- Elmore Draper Correctional Facility
Route 1 Box 33
Elmore, AL 36025
(334)567-2221 4.3 n/a n/a
- Coosada Airport Road Intermediate School Grades: 3-4 | 705 students
384 Blackmon Farm Lane
Coosada, AL 36020
(334)285-2115 8.4 3-4 705
- Wetumpka Wetumpka High School Grades: 9-12 | 1175 students
1251 Coosa River Pkwy
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)567-5158 8.4 9-12 1175
- Wetumpka Wetumpka Intermediate School Grades: 5-8 | 996 students
1000 Micanopy St
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)567-1413 8.6 5-8 996
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.