Holtville High School
- The student population of 495 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 8% over five years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||495 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.20 is less than the state average of 0.58. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Elmore County School District's student population of 11,223 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 77% has increased from 61% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,363 in this district is less than the state average of $10,181. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,548 is less than the state average of $10,301. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Elmore County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||11,223||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$94 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$96 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,363||$10,181|
|District Spending / Student||$8,548||$10,301|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DeatsvilleHoltville Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 677 students
287 Whatley Rd
Deatsville, AL 36022
- DeatsvilleHoltville Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 522 students
655 Bulldog Ln
Deatsville, AL 36022
- ElmoreDraper Correctional Facility
P.o. Box 1107
Elmore, AL 36025
- CoosadaAirport Road Intermediate SchoolGrades: 3-4 | 610 students
384 Blackmon Farm Lane
Coosada, AL 36020
- WetumpkaWetumpka High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1151 students
1251 Coosa River Pkwy
Wetumpka, AL 36092
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.