Holtville Middle School
- Holtville Middle School's student population of 558 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||558 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holtville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#426 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elmore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deatsville Holtville High School Grades: 9-12 | 487 students
10425 Holtville Rd
Deatsville, AL 36022
(334)569-3034 0.4 9-12 487
- Elmore Draper Correctional Facility
Route 1 Box 33
Elmore, AL 36025
(334)567-2221 3.9 n/a n/a
- Coosada Airport Road Intermediate School Grades: 3-4 | 705 students
384 Blackmon Farm Lane
Coosada, AL 36020
(334)285-2115 8.0 3-4 705
- Wetumpka Wetumpka High School Grades: 9-12 | 1175 students
1251 Coosa River Pkwy
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)567-5158 8.2 9-12 1175
- Wetumpka Wetumpka Intermediate School Grades: 5-8 | 996 students
1000 Micanopy St
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)567-1413 8.4 5-8 996
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.