- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 550 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 30% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 62% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Holtville Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Holtville Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Holtville Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Holtville Middle School?
What grades does Holtville Middle School offer ?
What school district is Holtville Middle School part of?
Review Holtville Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities