Hope Elementary School
- Hope Elementary School's student population of 444 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hope Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#454 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Flat Rock-Hawcreek School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hope Hauser Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 438 students
9273 N Sr 9
Hope, IN 47246
(812) 546-4421 0.2 7-12 438
- Columbus W D Richards Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 583 students
3311 Fairlawn Dr
Columbus, IN 47201
(812) 376-4311 6.8 K-6 583
- Columbus L F Smith Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 523 students
4505 Waycross Dr
Columbus, IN 47203
(812) 376-4317 7.3 K-6 523
- Columbus Clifty Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 520 students
4625 E 50 N
Columbus, IN 47203
(812) 376-4342 7.9 PK-6 520
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.