Hubbard High School
Hubbard High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Hubbard High School's student population of 203 students has grown by 84% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hubbard High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#5726 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hubbard Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hubbard Hubbard Middle School Grades: 6-8
1803 W Hwy 31
Hubbard, TX 76648
(254) 576-2758 0.0 6-8 n/a
- Hubbard Hubbard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 197 students
1801 W Hwy 31
Hubbard, TX 76648
(254) 576-2359 1.2 PK-5 197
- Mount Calm Mount Calm Isd Grades: PK-12 | 198 students
200 N Coates E
Mount Calm, TX 76673
(254) 993-2611 6.2 PK-12 198
- Penelope Penelope School Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
309 Ave D
Penelope, TX 76676
(254) 533-2215 7.0 PK-12 237
- Dawson Dawson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 258 students
199 N School Ave
Dawson, TX 76639
(254) 578-1416 7.5 PK-6 258
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.