Hugh Cole School
- Hugh Cole School's student population of 661 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||661 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hugh Cole School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (RI)|
|Overall School Rank||#103 out of 284 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bristol Warren School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Swansea Joseph G Luther Grades: 3-5 | 220 students
100 Pearse Road
Swansea, MA 02777
(508)675-7499 2.0 3-5 220
- Bristol Rockwell School Grades: K-5 | 262 students
1225 Hope Street
Bristol, RI 02809
(401)254-5930 2.3 K-5 262
- Swansea Gardner Grades: K-2 | 243 students
10 Church Street
Swansea, MA 02777
(508)675-7899 2.7 K-2 243
- Barrington Nayatt School Grades: K-3 | 344 students
400 Nayatt Road
Barrington, RI 02806
(401)247-3175 2.7 K-3 344
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.