Avery School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Avery School District serving 6 students in Calder, Idaho.
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Avery School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Calder Calder School#1 Schoolhouse Hill
Calder, ID 83808
Grades: K-12 | 6 students
|School District Name||Avery School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||6|
|# of Teachers||2|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3|
|# of Male Students||3|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||3|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||6|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Avery School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 144 school districts in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $50,462 is higher than the state average of $9,031. The school district revenue/student has grown by 30% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $62,000 is higher than the state average of $9,000. The school district spending/student has grown by 30% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ID)|
|Total Revenue||$656,000||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$50,462||$9,031|
|Spending / Student||$62,000||$9,000|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.