Igo-ono Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 20-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Igo-ono Elementary School?
37 students attend Igo-ono Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
73% of Igo-ono Elementary School students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are American Indian, and 8% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Igo-ono Elementary School?
Igo-ono Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Igo-ono Elementary School offer ?
Igo-ono Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
What school district is Igo-ono Elementary School part of?
Igo-ono Elementary School is part of Igo Ono Platina Union Elementary School District.
Review Igo-ono Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities