Ashley Ccsd 15 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Ashley Ccsd 15 School District serving 144 students in Ashley, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Ashley Ccsd 15 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Ashley Ashley Com Consolidated School450 N Third St
Ashley, IL 62808
Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
|School District Name||Ashley Ccsd 15 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||144|
|# of Teachers||10|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14|
|# of Male Students||71|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||73|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||6|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||133|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||17|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Ashley Ccsd 15 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,284 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,105. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,525 is less than the state average of $13,417. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,284||$13,105|
|Spending / Student||$10,525||$13,417|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.