Evanston Dists 65/202 Jnt Agr School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Evanston Dists 65/202 Jnt Agr School District, serving 66 students. Evanston Dists 65/202 Jnt Agr School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Illinois.
- public school in Evanston Dists 65/202 Jnt Agr School District have a diversity score of 0.69, which is more than the Illinois public school average of 0.68.
- Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Illinois public school average of 52% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the Illinois public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Evanston Dists 65/202 Jnt Agr School District|
|School District Phone Number||(847) 492-5986|
|School District Grades Offered||UG - UG|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|# of Schools||1 School||4,240 Schools|
|# of Students||66 Students||1,991,759 Students|
|# of Teachers||17 Teachers||127,332 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||15:1|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||5,549 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 Students||101,257 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||7 Students||522,077 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||24 Students||334,713 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||27 Students||956,384 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,080 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 Students||69,699 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||5||79,846|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||3||131,861|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||6||137,299|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||3||139,617|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7||145,128|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||3||148,297|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1||150,789|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||2||149,065|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1||148,606|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||5||150,377|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||6||158,621|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||3||154,549|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||5||149,815|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||16||147,873|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||16|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $54,091 is higher than the state average of 14636. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $54,106 is higher than the state average of $14,797. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||10509000|
|Revenue / Student||$54,091||14636|
|Spending / Student||$54,106||14797|
Evanston Dists 65/202 Jnt Agr School District Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Park School 828 Main St
Evanston, IL 60202
Grades: Inquire with school | 66 students
Gang activity continues to be prevalent throughout public schools, ranging from urban cities to suburban enclaves. Learn about how public schools are combating gang violence today with comprehensive initiatives.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.