Independence Primary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 439 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in OH
- Math Proficiency: ≥95% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: 85-89% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Independence Primary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Independence Primary School's ranking?
Independence Primary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for: Highest overall rank (Top 5%), Highest math proficiency (Top 1%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≥95% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 63% OH state average), while 85-89% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 64% OH state average).
How many students attend Independence Primary School?
439 students attend Independence Primary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Independence Primary School students are White, 3% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Independence Primary School?
Independence Primary School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Independence Primary School offer ?
Independence Primary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
Review Independence Primary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities