Indian Trail Elementary School
- Indian Trail Elementary School's student population of 610 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||610 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Indian Trail Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#323 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Union County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waxhaw New Town Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 919 students
1100 Waxhaw-indian Tr. Rd.
Waxhaw, NC 28173
(704)290-1525 0.6 PK-5 919
- Indian Trail Union Prep Academy At Indian Trail Grades: K-6 | 633 students
2324 Younts Road
Indian Trail, NC 28079
(704)893-3607 1.1 K-6 633
- Indian Trail Sun Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1325 students
1409 Wesley Chapel Rd
Indian Trail, NC 28079
(704)296-3009 2.4 6-8 1325
- Matthews Levine Middle College High School Grades: 11-13 | 200 students
2728 Campus Ridge Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(980)343-9437 2.5 11-13 200
- Monroe Sun Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 1457 students
5211 Old Charlotte Hwy
Monroe, NC 28110
(704)296-3020 2.5 9-12 1457
We’ll look at the recent trend to extend the school year that is sweeping school districts across the country. Does more time in the classroom mean better educated students?
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.