Top Daviess County Public High Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 4 public high schools in Daviess County, IN, serving 1,653 students. Daviess County, IN public high schools have an average math proficiency score of 57% (versus the Indiana public high school average of 39%), and reading proficiency score of 67% (versus the 58% statewide average). High schools in Daviess County have an average ranking of 10/10, which is in the top 10% of Indiana public high schools.
- Daviess County, IN public high school have a Graduation Rate of 92%, which is more than the Indiana average of 88%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is North Daviess Junior Senior High School, with 90-94% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Indiana or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Indiana public high school average of 30% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the Indiana public high school average of 17:1.
Top Daviess County Public High Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Barr Reeve Middle/High School 627 N 3rd St
Montgomery, IN 47558
Grades: 6-12 | 403 students
- North Daviess Junior Senior High School 5494 E Sr 58
Elnora, IN 47529
Grades: 7-12 | 483 students
- Washington High School 608 E Walnut St
Washington, IN 47501
Grades: 9-12 | 767 students
- Twin Rivers Career & Technical Ed Area 20 N Third St
Vincennes, IN 47591
Grades: 9-12 | n/a student
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.