Lanesville Community Corp School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Lanesville Community Corp School District serving 748 students in Lanesville, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 17:1.
Lanesville Community Corp School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Lanesville Community Corp School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||748 students|
|# of Teachers||41 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||353 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||395 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||17 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||709 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||16 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||59|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||61|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||68|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lanesville Community Corp School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,461 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,154. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,245 is less than the state average of $11,176. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$18 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$15 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,461||$13,154|
|Spending / Student||$8,245||$11,176|
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?