Inland Lakes Elementary School
- Inland Lakes Elementary School's student population of 322 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Inland Lakes Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1797 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Inland Lakes s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indian River Cop Esd Programs Grades: K-12 | 95 students
6065 Learning Ln
Indian River, MI 49749
(231)238-9394 4.5 K-12 95
- Alanson Alanson Public School Grades: K-12 | 224 students
7400 North St
Alanson, MI 49706
(231)548-2261 8.4 K-12 224
- Wolverine Wolverine Middle/High School Grades: K-12 | 130 students
13131 Brook St
Wolverine, MI 49799
(231)525-9050 8.8 K-12 130
- Wolverine Wolverine Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 157 students
5993 Sholes St
Wolverine, MI 49799
(231)525-8201 8.9 K-6 157
- Pellston Pellston Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 217 students
114 Zipf St
Pellston, MI 49769
(231)539-8421 12.9 K-5 217
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.