Inland Lakes School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Inland Lakes School District serving 322 students in Indian River, Michigan.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the Michigan state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Inland Lakes School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Indian River Inland Lakes Elementary School4363 South Straits Hwy
Indian River, MI 49749
Grades: K-5 | 322 students
|School District Name||Inland Lakes School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||322 students|
|# of Teachers||20 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||157 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||165 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||7 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||292 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||63|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Inland Lakes School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-84% has decreased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,472 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,544. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,069 is less than the state average of $12,533. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MI)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,472||$12,544|
|Spending / Student||$11,069||$12,533|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.