Innes Community Learning Center
Innes Community Learning Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Innes Community Learning Center's student population of 362 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Innes Community Learning Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2857 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Kenmore High School Grades: 9-12 | 525 students
2140 13th St Sw
Akron, OH 44314
(330)253-6158 0.6 9-12 525
- Maple Heights The Capella Institute Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
5130 Warrensville Center Rd
Maple Heights, OH 44137
(216)708-9844 0.8 9-12 77
- Akron Sam Salem Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 207 students
1222 W Waterloo Rd
Akron, OH 44314
(330)848-5231 1.1 K-5 207
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.