Innes Community Learning Center
Innes Community Learning Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Innes Community Learning Center's student population of 362 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Innes Community Learning Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Imagine Leadership Academy Grades: 1-6 | 205 students
2405 Romig Rd
Akron, OH 44320
(877)644-6338 0.5 1-6 205
- Akron Kenmore High School Grades: 9-12 | 525 students
2140 13th St Sw
Akron, OH 44314
(330)253-6158 0.6 9-12 525
- Maple Heights The Capella Institute Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
5130 Warrensville Center Rd
Maple Heights, OH 44137
(216)708-9844 0.8 9-12 77
- Akron Sam Salem Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 207 students
1222 W Waterloo Rd
Akron, OH 44314
(330)848-5231 1.1 K-5 207
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.