Inverness Elementary School
Inverness Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Inverness Elementary School's student population of 39 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Inverness Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shoreline Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Point Reyes Station West Marin Elementary School Grades: 2-8 | 145 students
11550 Highway 1
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
(415) 663-1014 3.4 2-8 145
- Petaluma Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 7 students
1300 Hicks Valley Rd.
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707) 763-0045 7.0 K-6 7
- Nicasio Nicasio Grades: K-8 | 43 students
5555 Nicasio Valley Rd.
Nicasio, CA 94946
(415) 662-2184 8.3 K-8 43
- Petaluma Laguna Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 13 students
2657 Chileno Valley Rd
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707) 762-6051 10.4 K-6 13
- Tomales Special Education Pre-school
40 John St.
Tomales, CA 94971
(707) 878-9442 10.5 n/a n/a
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.