- Nicasio's student population of 43 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nicasio's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1843 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nicasio School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Geronimo San Geronimo Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 87 students
One Lagunitas Sch Rd.
San Geronimo, CA 94963
(415)488-9421 4.2 K-6 87
- Point Reyes Station West Marin Elementary School Grades: 2-8 | 135 students
11550 Highway 1
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
(415)663-1014 5.4 2-8 135
- Petaluma Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 9 students
1300 Hicks Valley Rd.
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707)763-0045 5.6 K-6 9
- Novato Pleasant Valley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 499 students
755 Sutro Ave.
Novato, CA 94947
(415)897-5104 5.6 K-5 499
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.