West Marin Elementary School
- West Marin Elementary School's student population of 135 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Marin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3718 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shoreline Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Point Reyes Station Inverness Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 37 students
Bayview And Mesa
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
(415)669-1018 3.4 K-1 37
- Nicasio Nicasio Grades: K-8 | 43 students
5555 Nicasio Valley Rd.
Nicasio, CA 94946
(415)662-2184 5.4 K-8 43
- Petaluma Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 9 students
1300 Hicks Valley Rd.
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707)763-0045 6.3 K-6 9
- San Geronimo San Geronimo Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 87 students
One Lagunitas Sch Rd.
San Geronimo, CA 94963
(415)488-9421 7.9 K-6 87
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.