Iola High School
- Iola High School's student population of 202 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Iola High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#820 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Iola Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Iola Iola Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 262 students
7282 Ft Worth St
Iola, TX 77861
(936)394-2361 0.0 PK-6 262
- North Zulch North Zulch Elementary/secondary Grades: PK-12 | 365 students
11390 Fifth St
North Zulch, TX 77872
(936)399-1000 10.5 PK-12 365
- Bryan Alton Bowen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 458 students
3870 Copperfield Dr
Bryan, TX 77802
(979)209-1300 15.8 PK-5 458
- Madisonville Madisonville High School Grades: 9-12 | 637 students
811a S May St
Madisonville, TX 77864
(936)348-2721 15.8 9-12 637
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.