Itasca Elementary School
- Itasca Elementary School's student population of 337 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Itasca Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2632 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Itasca Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Itasca Hill Co J J A E P Grades: 6-10 | 2 students
123 N College
Itasca, TX 76055
(254)687-2922 0.1 6-10 2
- Itasca Itasca Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 144 students
208 N Files
Itasca, TX 76055
(254)687-2922 0.1 6-8 144
- Covington Covington School Grades: PK-12 | 286 students
501 N Main St
Covington, TX 76636
(254)854-2215 6.6 PK-12 286
- Grandview Grandview High School Grades: 9-12 | 367 students
1009 Carroll St
Grandview, TX 76050
(817)866-4520 6.9 9-12 367
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.