Itasca Middle School
- Itasca Middle School's student population of 144 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Itasca Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3220 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Itasca Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Itasca Hill Co J J A E P Grades: 6-10 | 2 students
123 N College
Itasca, TX 76055
(254)687-2922 0.1 6-10 2
- Itasca Itasca Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 337 students
300 N Files
Itasca, TX 76055
(254)687-2922 0.1 PK-5 337
- Covington Covington School Grades: PK-12 | 286 students
501 N Main St
Covington, TX 76636
(254)854-2215 6.7 PK-12 286
- Grandview Grandview High School Grades: 9-12 | 367 students
1009 Carroll St
Grandview, TX 76050
(817)866-4520 7.0 9-12 367
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.