- Milford School's student population of 557 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||557 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Milford School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1090 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wawasee Community School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Syracuse Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 545 students
12799 N Kern Road
Syracuse, IN 46567
(574) 457-4484 5.0 K-5 545
- Leesburg Leesburg Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 427 students
6250 N Old Sr 15
Leesburg, IN 46538
(574) 453-4121 5.4 PK-6 427
- New Paris New Paris Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 426 students
18665 Cr 46
New Paris, IN 46553
(574) 831-2196 6.5 K-6 426
- Syracuse Wawasee Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 549 students
9850 N Sr 13
Syracuse, IN 46567
(574) 457-8839 7.7 6-8 549
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.