Jacobs Road Elementary School
- Jacobs Road Elementary School's student population of 799 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has grown by 36% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||799 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jacobs Road Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1462 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CHESTERFIELD CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterfield J.a. Chalkley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 888 students
3301 Turner Road
Chesterfield, VA 23832
(804)674-1300 0.0 PK-5 888
- Richmond Manchester Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1390 students
7401 Hull Street Rd.
Richmond, VA 23235
(804)674-1385 2.9 6-8 1390
- Richmond Providence Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 636 students
11001 W. Providence Rd.
Richmond, VA 23236
(804)674-1345 3.2 PK-5 636
- Midlothian Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 697 students
11901 Bailey Bridge Rd.
Midlothian, VA 23112
(804)739-6250 3.3 PK-5 697
- Richmond J.g. Hening Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 865 students
5230 Chicora Dr.
Richmond, VA 23234
(804)743-3655 3.6 PK-5 865
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.