James Madison Intermediate School
- James Madison Intermediate School's student population of 632 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||632 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- James Madison Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#197 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Edison Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edison James Madison Primary School Grades: K-2 | 534 students
840 New Dover Road
Edison, NJ 08820
(732)452-2990 0.0 K-2 534
- Edison John P. Stevens High School Grades: 9-12 | 2337 students
855 Grove Avenue
Edison, NJ 08820
(732)452-2800 0.3 9-12 2337
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.