Jardine Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 540 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 63%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% KS state average), while 25% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% KS state average).
How many students attend Jardine Middle School?
540 students attend Jardine Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
37% of Jardine Middle School students are White, 30% of students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Black, and 15% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jardine Middle School?
Jardine Middle School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Jardine Middle School offer ?
Jardine Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Jardine Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities