Joaquin Moraga Intermediate
- Joaquin Moraga Intermediate's student population of 696 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||696 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Joaquin Moraga Intermediate's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#240 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Moraga Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orinda Miramonte High School Grades: 9-12 | 1277 students
750 Moraga Way
Orinda, CA 94563
(925)280-3930 1.3 9-12 1277
- Canyon Canyon Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 72 students
187 Pinehurst Rd., Po Box 187
Canyon, CA 94516
(925)376-4671 1.5 K-8 72
- Moraga Los Perales Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 398 students
22 Wakefield Dr.
Moraga, CA 94556
(925)631-0105 1.5 K-5 398
- Orinda Del Rey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 434 students
25 El Camino Moraga
Orinda, CA 94563
(925)258-3099 1.9 K-5 434
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.